Sunday 20 October 2019

Experience of Second Life


Hi everyone, Today i met with virtual world called Second Life that made me fascinated. I heard this virtual game from my lecturer then i tried. The possibilities in second life are endless and the world really does try it’s best to let you do whatever you want. It can be simple like going to a café and taking a stroll in the park to riding a dragon ,meeting with new people , wearing whatever you want.. You are able to shape the world around you. Building and creating is one of the many factors that affect the world of Second Life. However one thing I disliked about these tools were that it may be too complex for beginners but Second Life is definitely you should experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Audio-Lingual Method in Language Teaching

Hey guys, it is nice to come together again after a long break.What's going on? Today I m gonna introduce Audio Lingual Method that we...